ACTS Diploma in Worldview Studies in Korean
This program seeks to equip Christian leaders with biblical worldview, so that they may become Christ-like servant and sacrificial leaders who “demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God,” and who “take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ” (2 Cor.10:3-5, Mk.10:45). This program will be of interest to those who have a sabbatical year.
This program will assist individuals to strengthen spiritual disciplines, learn significant leadership skills, and refresh academic and professional experience by developing a coherent, biblical worldview in the areas of science, family, life and social issues:
- Biblical and theological perspectives on various issues of life and the world;
- The servant and visionary leadership that was shown in the life of Jesus Christ;
- “Royal priesthood” and stewardship in academic and vocational areas.
- Students should complete all academic requirements of Diploma in Worldview Studies in Korean program with a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Students are expected to complete the Diploma in Worldview Studies in Korean program in 3 semesters.
Paul Seung-Hun Yang, M.S./Ph.D.
Program Committee Chair
Dr. Yang has combined studies in applied science with investigations into the history of science (M.A. University of Wisconsin-Madison) and theology (M.A. in theology, Graduate School of Wheaton College) Ph.D., Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology.