Kenneth G. Radant, Ph.D.
ACTS Academic Dean and Principal;
- B.Th., Canadian Bible College; M.A., Ph.D., Trinity Evangelical Divinity School.
- Dr. Radant has served in a variety of campus and non-professional church ministry settings in the United States and Canada.
- He was Professor of Theology and Church History for nine years at Prairie Graduate School, where he also served for three years as Acting Dean, before joining the ACTS faculty in 1999.
- His studies and teaching have focused on the integration of systematic, biblical, and historical theology.
- His passion is training Christian men and women to do theology rather than merely reciting it; much of his current work centers on the development of effective theological method and its application to contemporary issues.