Online courses, also known as eCourses or internet courses, are hosted on the MyCourses site of Trinity Western University. Students can access all their courses on the MyCourses site through the link on the Services website www.twu.ca/services.
Steps To Accessing Online Courses:
- Everything and everyone must start with Admissions. Apply online to become a student at ACTS Seminaries. Once you are admitted and submit your deposit, you can register online for your classes.
- Register online for the courses in which you wish to enroll through the Services site (www.twu.ca/services) using the username and password assigned when you applied.
- Be sure to select the course you want to take and pay close attention to any information about the schedule online, 1 week intensive on campus, weekly delivery or other.
- Click on the Registration Invoice link when you register to find out what your course will cost.
- Payment for tuition must be received to gain access to the MyCourses platform.
- Be sure your TWU Student email account is activated by following the link on the Services site www.twu.ca/services.
Questions about your registration, student status or student account?
Contact the Office of the Registrar email@example.com
Questions about access on the MyCourses site?
- Be sure your tuition is paid and your registration status on the Online Registration site is ‘C’ (Current).
- Wait 24 hours for the system to refresh.
- If there are still problems, use the HelpDesk links on the MyCourses site.