ACTS Master of Arts in Christian Studies
(Worldview Studies in Korean)
About Degree | Admission Requirements | Courses
- A four-year bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited institution is required.
- Students without prior post-graduate training in bible and theology must take BIE 500 Introduction to the Bible and THS 540 Introduction to Theology in addition to the program requirements.
- LBR 490 Library Skills and RES 500 Research Strategy are required of all Korean students.
- Applicants with a Master of Divinity degree can transfer up to 9 credits in core studies. Applicants with other graduate degrees can transfer up to 9 credits of related graduate studies as electives. All transferable credits should be minimally a B grade for each course
- English proficiency test (e.g. TOEFL) scores are NOT required for MACS-WSK. But basic reading, writing and speaking ability is expected for campus life.
- All applicants are expected to provide normal English data in support of their application for admission.